Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The journey


In life , we always have to face the ups and downs.
when facing trials, whether they are allowed by God or sent by God, they are the means for the development and refinement.

and

people around us makes who we are, we are not ought to choose them,

but,

we can choose who we want to be!


I choose to treat others.



and

if you found someone that you love,


hold them tight
and
grow together :)



I found mine! ;)


and


If I were to describe about my life in one word,
that would be,


BEAUTIFUL!




I found the colors of my life :)



Lastly,

we all have only one life to live.
and
we are given a choice to paint the journey of our life
but,
how are you gonna paint urs?


for me,

its all about,


HOPE, FAITH & LOVE.

signing off...xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment